Alante Air Charter, LLC is a team of skilled professionals dedicated to building a premium travel experience for a rapidly expanding private, business, and medical clientele. If you have expert knowledge of private aviation, and a will to be part of a fast-paced aviation business, please express your interest for any of the positions below that best match you strengths.
Charter Captain - C525B-CJ3
- C525(S) Type Rating, may not be current **REQUIRED***
- FAA ATP Certificate
- Current Class-I medical
- No Accident, Incident, or Violation history
- 2,500TT, including 1,500PIC and 1,500MEL
- Reside within 90 minutes of base, or willing to relocate
- 250PIC in C525 aircraft
- Additional type ratings in C560XL, or C510(S)
- International experience
The PIC is responsible for ensuring a safe, dependable, and professional experience for all individuals traveling on the aircraft, and responsible for the conduct and oversight of all trip planning and execution activities, including, but not limited to:
- Ensuring the aircraft meets all performance and airworthiness requirements in conjunction with our maintenance department.
- Completing and/or delegating other crewmember(s) with aircraft preflight duties
- Ensuring all flights comply with company policies and Part 135 Federal Aviation Regulations
- Selecting the safest and most efficient flight routes, airports and minimizing fuel costs.
- Establishing contingency plans and alternates
- Calculating aircraft weight and balance and ensuring the aircraft is operated within its weight and balance requirements
- Evaluating weather and other factors that may affect the safety, timing or routing of a flight (significant weather events, forecast turbulence, special events, airspace restrictions, air traffic congestion, etc.)
- Ensuring all required permits and documents are obtained prior to departure, either done personally or through a service.
- Providing an exceptional service experience to the passengers
- Must demonstrate ability to work exceptionally well with others in a collaborative, small team environment
- Responsible for conducting passenger briefings.
- Maintain a current working knowledge in the applicable requirements of 14 CFR parts 61, 91, and 135.
- Maintain a current working knowledge of the OPS Specs and company manuals (GOM, SOP etc…)
- Maintain a current working knowledge of the applicable Aircraft manufacturer’s manuals.
There Are Currently No Other Open Positions
Thank you for your interest, however, we have filled all current positions. Please check back regularly, however, as we are expanding our aircraft and base operations rapidly.
Alante Air Charter, LLC provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Further, we take affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed and employees are treated during employment without regard to any of these characteristics. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated.